Sunday, January 9, 2011

Honesty. # 1

What does it mean to be honest. Does it mean that I blurt out all of my feelings. Or does it mean that I I have to tell everything that happened to me. It does not. Besides what might be reality to me might not be to someone else. Being honest means never cheating. giving all that I say. keeping my promises and being true to my commitments. Sometimes it means being uncomfortable and being embarrassed. But it rarely means embarrassing someone else. Expressing my negative opinions does not mean being honest. My opinions are not equivalent to truth. Real truth, is rarely hurtful. It seems even when I do not want to admit the truth, when I do, It is not nearly as painful as the lie was. So my goal. Tell the truth. The real truth. 2011 is to be a year of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment